- Vambie Physiology
The user is a zompire, a bizarre creature combining the traits of vampires and zombies.
They may have originally been vampires that fell prey to a zombifying virus or a mutating curse, or zombie infectees that were vampirized before the process was complete, probably as a desperate attempt to survive the infection.
The last (and worst) possibility would be an engineered hybrid virus combining traits of zombies and vampires, a terrible bioweapon of mass destruction, as zompires are much more powerful and intelligent than zombies, while sharing their ferocious voracity and exponential numbers.
- Hybrid Vitality
- Supernatural Condition
- Vampire Physiology
- Zombie Physiology
- Supernatural hunters are capable of defeating Zompires with ease.
- Acidic Blood, Poisonous Blood, and Vampiric Toxicity can be counteractive abilities against them.
- Like Vampires, they need some form of life-forces, otherwise they will cease to function completely, aging rapidly, or suffer starvation.
- Destroying the brain, decapitation, and a wooden stake to the heart can kill a Zompire.
- Conversion Negation can cure Zompires.
- May still be idiotic and/or mindless.
- Zompires (Buffy The Vampire Slayer Season 8)
- Alpha Infected (I am Legend)
- Darkseekers/The Infected (I am Legend)
- Zompires (Kickin It)
- Melchiah (Legacy of Kain)
- Melchiahim vampires (Legacy of Kain)
- Zombie Morbius (Marvel Comics)
- Rory (My Babysitter's a Vampire); temporarily
- Augers (Night Trap)
- Zompires (Vampire Rain)