- Alpha/King/Lady/Lord/Master/Mistress/Queen of the Zombies
- Zombie King/Queen
- Zombie Lordship
The user is or can become an all but unstoppable Zombie Lord; one of the most powerful forms of undead. As king of the undead they retain their rational sense of self-awareness, being able to think and plan and articulate their actions and motions.
Being the lord of the deadmen, gives a user undisputed power over all types of lifeless corpse types be it Revenants to Skeletons and Ghouls, even undead blends may fall under their sway. Like any alpha of a species the Zombie Lord has greatly superior physical attributes, most prominently the corpse in question will be moved by powerful forces that give them phenomenal and malefic powers.
A Zombie Lord is next to impossible to truly dispatch, their ability as such is their all but unassailable tenacity. No matter what one does with them they can never truly be stopped forever they can only, momentarily, be detained more often.
- Body Manipulation
- Defunct Physiology
- Health Manipulation: Reversed for degenerative purposes
- Infinite Digestive System
- Meta Regeneration
- Supernatural Condition
- Undead Pulse
- Zombie Physiology
- Zombie Manipulation
- Alpha Physiology
- Dark Arts
- Dark Lord: The Zombie Lord has the potential to become a powerful dark sovereign.
- Demonic Conduit
- Death Aspect Manifestation: Become and command the myriad of life extinguishing possibilities.
- Death Transcendency: The user may gain their immense power through death itself.
- Afterlife Lordship: Hold power over the Afterlife.
- Death Empowerment: The more that dies the more powerful one becomes
- Killing Empowerment: The deaths caused by ones own hand or by those of others strengthens them.
- Life-Force Absorption: Leach away the energies of the living.
- Subordination Manipulation: As others die ones power grows in scope.
- Esoteric Element Manipulation: Zombie Lords are receptacles for vast arcane forces they can release at will.
- Post-Mortem Power Absorption: Assimilate the powers of those you've slain and/or eaten
- Post-Mortem Shapeshifting: Assume the forms of those you've slain and/or eaten
- Ritual Magic
- Unholy Vessel
- Warping Presence: The very being of zombie lords can cause odd happenings to occur.
- Army Manipulation
- Calamity Embodiment
- Mass Consciousness
- Mythic Lord Physiology
- Transcendent Undead Physiology
- Undead Lord Physiology
- May possess the weaknesses of a Zombie but to much lower degrees.
- May start out degenerated when first resurrected.
- Deprivation of their otherworldly energies can weaken the vessel.
- Due to being soulless corpses users are especially vulnerable to Possession.
- Evil Ernie (Eternity Comics)
- Black Hand (DC Comics)
- Scar (DC Comics)
- Oda Nobunaga (Samurai Deeper Kyo)
- The Dark Purvayors (Lolipop Chainsaw)
- Bob Zombie (Monster Madness: Battle For Suberbia)
- Lord Samukai (Lego Ninjago)
- Homicide (Chaos/Dynamite Entertainment)
- Evil Ash (Evil Dead)