- Zinc Body/Form/Physiology
User is made up of or can transform their body completely into zinc. Users' transformed form is either anatomically identical to their normal form, aside of being made of zinc, in which case it contains all the organs and is somewhat vulnerable to attacks. Alternately the user can transform into homogenous matter, without any part of their form being more important than the other.
As a metal zinc is diamagnetic metal, ductile when very pure but otherwise brittle becoming malleable with heating, a fair conductor of electricity, with relatively low melting and boiling points, all of which the user gains.
- Contaminant Immunity
- Dermal Armor
- Disease Immunity
- Electric Conductivity
- Enhanced Durability
- Enhanced Endurance
- Enhanced Lung Capacity
- Enhanced Strength
- Magnetism Generation
- Supernaturally Dense Tissue
- Thermal Resistance
- Amorphous Physiology by turning into liquid metal.
- Elemental Transmutation
- Ferrokinetic Creature Creation
- Ferrokinetic Regeneration using zinc.
- Metal Mimicry
- Scattering - some users are able spread their transformed form over vast areas.
- Zinc Manipulation
Conceptually zinc is associated with:
- User is vulnerable to all effects that would affect normal zinc.
- User is essentially solid piece of zinc, with everything that comes with it, including extreme weight and inability to float.
- Zinc is brittle in low temperatures.
- Bender (Futurama)
- Zinc (DC Comics)