- Zinc Control
User can create, shape and manipulate zinc, a a bluish-white, lustrous, diamagnetic metal (though most common commercial grades of the metal have a dull finish), ductile when very pure but otherwise brittle at room temperature becoming malleable with heating. It is a fair conductor of electricity, with relatively low melting and boiling points.
It is used to form a wide variety of alloys including brass, bronze, various solders, and nickel silver, in galvanizing iron and other metals, for electric fuses, anodes, and meter cases, and in roofing, gutters, and various household objects.
- Ferrokinetic Constructs using zinc.
- Manipulate the properties of zinc.
- Metal Attacks using zinc.
- Metal Detection titanium only.
- Metal Dust Manipulation with zinc.
- Metal Generation with zinc.
- Move/lift zinc.
- Ferrokinetic Combat using zinc.
- Ferrokinetic Invisibility using zinc.
- Ferrokinetic Regeneration using zinc.
- Metal Aura using zinc.
- Zinc Mimicry
- Architecture Manipulation
- Corrosion Manipulation
- Magnetism Generation
- Metal Manipulation
- Mineral Manipulation
Conceptually zinc is associated with:
- Metal Manipulation can over-ride the users control.
- May be unable to create zinc, being limited to manipulating only from already existing sources.
- Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user, and their power's natural limits.
- May be limited to certain metals.
- Zinc is affected by everything that normal zinc would be, although the user is perfectly able to use their power to return zinc in its original shape and/or controlling it even under these forces:
- Zinc Monobile (Seikesshou Albatross)