The ability to release elements/energy in short bursts. Sub-power of Attack Powers.
- Elemental/Energy Sting
The user can release elements/energy in tiny short bursts to cause pain or discomfort, but little actual damage, since they are usually too low-powered to be destructive.
- Cannot inflict much damage.
- Don Kanonji (Bleach)
- The One Being Sought (Code:Breaker)
- Users of Ghost Stinger (Danny Phantom)
- Livewire (DC Comics)
- Raditz (Dragon Ball Z)
- Frieza (Dragon Ball Z)
- Magic Missile Users (Dungeons and Dragons)
- Miles Morales/Spider-Man (Marvel Comics)
- Rob Lucci (One Piece)
- James "Bucky" Barnes/Winter Soldier (Marvel Comics)
- Users of Force Lighting (Star Wars)
- Magic Users (Harry Potter); via pain/damage inflicting curses
- Ikaros and Melan Ikaros (Sora no Otoshimono); via Artemis
- Dan Hibiki (Street Fighter)
- Stun arm (Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain)
- Cosmic Staff (DC Comics)