|Yin & Yang Manipulation|
Hagoromo Otsutsuki/Sage of Six Paths (Naruto)
Control the Yin and the Yang
The ability to manipulate the complementary and opposite forces of yin and yang.
- Opposites Manipulation
- Yin and Yang Manipulation
- Yin-Yang Manipulation
The user has power over yin and yang, the natural dualities of polar opposites or seemingly contrary forces that are interconnected and interdependent in the natural world and how they give rise to each other in turn in relation to each other. With many distinct natural dualities e.g., dark and light, female and male, low and high, cold and hot, water and fire, earth and air—are thought of as manifestations of yin and yang (respectively).
Though described as polar opposites they combine to form a greater whole with almighty effects such as creating anything or all things. Everything has both yin and yang aspects as light could not be understood if darkness didn't exist, and shadow cannot exist without light.
- Morality Manipulation
- Negativity Manipulation
- Positivity Manipulation
- Yin & Yang Separation
In other universes electricity manipulation requires the user to be mentally stable with the complete absence of emotions and a peace of mind. But physically it requires separating the energies of yin and yang, also interpreted as positive and negative electric potential respectively. When the yin (negative energy) and yang (positive energy) collide together to become whole again then lightning is created.
- Mastering both yin and yang takes skills, training and focus.
- Users of the Tiger Talisman (Jackie Chan Adventures)
- Users of the Mystical Mirror of Yin and Yang (Kung-Fu Panda: Legends of Awesomeness)
- In-Betweener (Marvel Comics)
- Users of Yin-Yang Release (Naruto)
- Hagoromo Otsutsuki/Sage of Six Paths (Naruto)
- Madara Uchiha (Naruto)
- Obito Uchiha (Naruto)
- Naruto Uzumaki (Naruto)
- Sasuke Uchiha (Naruto)
- Kyurem (Pokemon)
- Users of the Yin and Yang Yo-Yos (Xiaolin Showdown)
- Fu Xi (Valkyrie Crusade)
- Tiger Talisman (Jackie Chan Adventures).