The power to see through solid objects or people. Variation of Enhanced Vision.
- Penetration Vision
- Transparent Vision
The user’s eyes emit a ray frequency that produces a transparency effect (i.e. x-ray) to visually penetrate solid objects or see within objects. Can be used for medical purposes such as the detection of cancers, tumors, blackened lungs, etc. The skill of perceiving a specific location (i.e. artery) is given by partial reflection of the ray from each specific surface surveyed. The direction of incoming light allows for a positioned focus on the depth of a viewing surface.
- See through solid objects.
- See through organic matter, allowing them to survey a person who could be injured or sick.
- Trace nerves and bodily function activities.
- Allows to pinpoint physical weaknesses.
- Looking through more than one wall may be impossible or confusing.
- There may be objects/material that cannot be observed by X-Ray Vision.
- May not be able to see through certain substances.
- Use of actual x-rays may be harmful to living things over time.
- Falcon's Eye (Xiaolin Showdown)
- Peeping Tom (Bioshock: Burial At Sea)