Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The power to see through solid objects or people. Variation of Enhanced Vision.
- Penetration Vision
- Transparent Vision
The user’s eyes emit a ray frequency that produces a transparency effect (i.e. x-ray) to visually penetrate solid objects or see within objects. Can be used for medical purposes such as the detection of cancers, tumors, blackened lungs, etc. The skill of perceiving a specific location (i.e. artery) is given by partial reflection of the ray from each specific surface surveyed. The direction of incoming light allows for a positioned focus on the depth of a viewing surface.
- See through solid objects.
- See through organic matter, allowing them to survey a person who could be injured or sick.
- Trace nerves and bodily function activities.
- Allows to pinpoint physical weaknesses.
- Looking through more than one wall may be impossible or confusing.
- There may be objects/material that cannot be observed by X-Ray Vision.
- May not be able to see through certain substances.
- Use of actual x-rays may be harmful to living things over time.
- Falcon's Eye (Xiaolin Showdown)
- Peeping Tom (Bioshock: Burial At Sea)