- "The pen is mightier than the sword."
- ― Edward Bulwer-Lyton.
- "John is a man of focus, commitment, sheer will. Something you know very little about. I once saw him kill three men in a bar... with a pencil. With a f*cking pencil."
- ― Viggo Tarasov on John Wick.
The power to manipulate writing implements. Sub-power of Object Manipulation.
- Brush/Pen/Pencil Control/Manipulation
The user can create, shape and manipulate pens, pencils, quills, brushes and other types of writing implements of every type and times. The user can shape and combine them as needed, or move them with telekinesis.
- Create writing utensils.
- Limited Feather Manipulation - quills.
- Improbable Weapon Proficiency - by using writing tools.
- Manipulate the properties of pens, pencils, etc.
- Move/lift writing implements.
- Object Constructs with pens, pencils, etc.
- Projectile Enhancement with throwing pens, pencils, etc.
- Writing Implement Attacks using writing tools.
- Artistic Intuition
- Carbon Manipulation
- Ink Manipulation
- Literary Manipulation
- Metal Manipulation
- Needle Manipulation
- Object Manipulation
- Plastic Manipulation
- Rubber Manipulation - Erasers.
- School Weaponry Proficiency
- Wood Manipulation
- May be unable to create pens, being limited to manipulating only from already existing sources.
- Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user, and their power's natural limits.
- Users may only be able to manipulate specific types of writing utensils.
- Writing implements are generally fragile unless the user has a way to increase their durability.
- Cosmo and Wanda (The Fairly Oddparents)