- Brush/Pen/Pencil Attacks
- Writing Utensil Attacks
The user can release/use writing implements such as pencils, pens, brushes, and other types to form attacks of various shapes and/or intensities, either projected, used as a part of melee attacks, etc.
- Expanding Writing Implement Bolts: Project writing implements that expand rapidly on contact with an object.
- Formulated Writing Implement Blasts: Release blasts of writing implements in a form of a creature or object.
- Hand Blasts: Release writing implements blasts from hands.
- Hidden Attacks: Channel attacks through a medium.
- Missile Generation: Create missiles of writing implements.
- Writing Implement Ball Projection: Create and launch spheres of writing implements.
- Writing Implement Beam Emission: Release beams of writing implements.
- Writing Implement Blast Attacks: Release writing implements over a specific target area.
- Writing Implement Bolt Projection: Release low powered projectiles of writing implements.
- Writing Implement Bomb Generation:: Create bombs/explosions of writing implements.
- Writing Implement Breath: Discharge writing implements from the mouth.
- Writing Implement Bullet Projection: Fire in short sequence over a wide area.
- Writing Implement Cutting: Use writing implements to cut opponents.
- Writing Implement Infusion: Empower and energize anything touched or used (usually a weapon) with writing implements.
- Writing Implement Pillar Projection: Project writing implementpillars.
- Writing Implement Spike Projection: Project writing implement spikes.
- Writing Implement Vortex Creation: Create spiral/vortex of writing implements.
- Writing Implement Emission: Send out a wave of writing implements that repels everything.
- Omnidirectional Writing Implement Waves: Send out a wave of writing implements in all directions.
- Optic Blasts: Emit writing implements from one's eyes.
- Reflective Attacks: Release attacks of writing implements that can bounce off of any surface.
- Scatter Shot: Release writing implement blasts that split into multiple fragments.
- Sword Beam Emission: Release writing implement blasts from swords and other such bladed weapons.
- Wave Motion Blast: Launch a massive wave of writing implements.
- Zap: A tiny short release of writing implements to cause pain or discomfort, usually too low-powered to be destructive.
- Bullet Hell
- Combat Merging
- Constructs Creation
- Force-Field Generation
- Hidden Attacks
- Intangible Attacks
- Invisible Attacks
- Object Attacks
- Object Manipulation
- Oversized Attacks
- Projectile Enhancement
- Writing Implement Manipulation
- Users may require an outside source to attack with.
- Users may not be immune to effects of own blast.
- Users need control to avoid unnecessary destruction.
- Ichibe Hyosube (Bleach)
- Timmy's Dad (The Fairly Oddparents)
- Bullseye (Marvel Comics)
- Hangan (Onmyoji)