Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The power to transfer physical/mental wounds from one living being to another. Variation of Healing.
- Empathic Healing
- Injury Transference
- Wound Transition
User can shift damage between individuals, regardless of whether it is physical, mental, spiritual or supernatural.
- Disease Transferal
- Empathic Masochism
- Healing by transferring wounds into others.
- Pain Transferal
- Regenerative Healing Factor by transferring wounds to another being.
- Wound Inducement
- May only be able to transfer wounds between people of the same species as themselves.
- May not possess Regenerative Healing Factor and may be forced to locate someone if wounds are too severe.
- May transfer the wounds and pain into oneself; if the subject is already dead, the user can die trying to resurrect the person.
- May absorb the wounds of everyone around them regardless of if they want to or not.
- If no one is around to transfer wounds, then power becomes useless.