The power to transfer physical/mental wounds from one living being to another. Variation of Healing.
- Empathic Healing
- Injury Transference
- Wound Transition
User can shift damage between individuals, regardless of whether it is physical, mental, spiritual or supernatural.
- Empathic Masochism
- Healing by transferring wounds into others.
- Pain Transferal
- Regenerative Healing Factor by transferring wounds to another being.
- Wound Inducement
- Damage Negation
- Death Transferal
- Disease Transferal
- Reflective Immutability
- Sensorial Link Inducement
- May only be able to transfer wounds between people of the same species as themselves.
- May not possess Regenerative Healing Factor and may be forced to locate someone if wounds are too severe.
- May transfer the wounds and pain into oneself; if the subject is already dead, the user can die trying to resurrect the person.
- May absorb the wounds of everyone around them regardless of if they want to or not.
- If no one is around to transfer wounds, then power becomes useless.