Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Scar Dead
The user can inflict wounds, both mental and physical, on other people at will. This ability extends not only to physical wounds, but to mental wounds as well, allowing the user to leave their victims in a state of mental breakdown even at a great distance.
It can also be used to open the wounds of non-living objects such as metal or concrete, which can cause roofs and walls to crumble and collapse due to "wounds" caused in construction.
- Death Inducement
- Insanity Inducement
- Internal Rupturing
- Mental Inducement
- Pain Inducement
- Structure Weakening
- Weakness Detection
- Wound Memory
- Wound Transferal
- Biological Manipulation
- Damage Manipulation
- Health Manipulation
- Imprinting Slash
- Incapacitation Inducement
- Matter Manipulation
- Ability may be limited to physical contact.
- Can be nullified with Regenerative Healing Factor.
- Shihoko Kishida (Darker than Black)
- Tak (Desperation)
- Dimaria Yesta (Fairy Tail)
- Sylar (Heroes)
- Shibuki Shibushi (Medaka Box)
- Ayase Ayatsuji (Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry)
- Hardner (Rave Master)
- Alice (Resident Evil: Apocalypse)
- Azazel (Supernatural)
- Witches (The Vampire Diaries/The Originals)
- Magic Users (Harry Potter); via Spell Casting
- Spell to Vanquish a Familiar Warlock (Charmed)