- "Whosoever holds this hammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of THOR!"
- ― Odin (Thor/Marvel)
The user can enchant any object (including weapons such as swords or war-hammers) to be used by only those to have proven themselves worthy (as defined by the user) of using said object.
If enchanted a weapon, the weapon may not be able to picked up at all due to the enchantment, even if the person in question has Enhanced Strength. The weapon can only be lifted and used by the worthy.
- Empathic Weaponry
- Powerful Objects
- Powers via Object
- Sentient Weaponry
- Soul-Bound Weaponry
- Weapon Manipulation
- Controlling the enchantment:
- Using the object:
- May take years before a worthy wielder appears.
- Something may happen to make the wielder unworthy.
- Usurp Worth can bypass the worthiness requirement.
- Beings that are neither worthy nor unworthy may be immune to the enchantment:
- Livlaster Entity (Captain Earth)
- Odin (Marvel)
- Merlin (Folklore)
- King Arthur (Folklore)
- Zelda (Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword)
- Inu no Taishō (InuYasha)
- Princess Celestia (My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic)
- Origin (Tales of Symphonia)