Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The ability to cause any sentient/non-sentient being to worship oneself. Variation of Mental Inducement.
- Reverence Inducement
The user can subjugate any sentient and non-sentient beings to their control through pure reverence for the user as they become completely willing to follow the user's will. Through the user's desires they are held as a figure that is held as a god, a messiah or a similar icon by his or her supporters who become willing to lay their lives down to protect and/or serve the user.
- May be limited to a certain range to work, including touch only.
- May be limited to certain number of targets at a time.
- Users of Psychic Shield or Indomitable Will are either immune or highly resistant.
- Graham Holt (The 4400)
- Gog (DC)
- Goddess (Marvel)
- The Beyonder (Marvel)
- The Savior (Chaos! Comics)
- Don K. Ristmas Parker (Grindhouse and Watercolors); with his ruby
- The Dawn Machine (Fallen London/Sunless Sea)