The ability to cause any sentient/non-sentient being to worship oneself. Variation of Mental Inducement.
- Reverence Inducement
The user can subjugate any sentient and non-sentient beings to their control through pure reverence for the user as they become completely willing to follow the user's will. Through the user's desires they are held as a figure that is held as a god, a messiah or a similar icon by his or her supporters who become willing to lay their lives down to protect and/or serve the user.
- May be limited to a certain range to work, including touch only.
- May be limited to certain number of targets at a time.
- Users of Indomitable Will/Psychic Shield (highly resistant) and Psychic Immunity (impervious).
- Graham Holt (The 4400)
- Gog (DC Comics)
- Goddess (Marvel Comics)
- The Beyonder (Marvel Comics)
- The Savior (Chaos! Comics)
- Don K. Ristmas Parker (Grindhouse and Watercolors); with his ruby
- The Dawn Machine (Fallen London/Sunless Sea)