- Planet Fusion/Merge/Merging
- World Fusion/Merge
The user can shape a personalized plane of existence to their liking by taking and merging the aspects and qualities of other worlds ranging to controling and converging whole realities.
User can take and merge whole space-time and realities to create a new continuum with it's own form of consistency, which will eventually branch out into it's own into an ever expanding continuum; which according to quantum string theory goes on forever. Meaning that if tempered properly and/or given time, said universe will create it's own Orrery of alternate worlds all it's own, this power allows the user to combine the qualities of said differing continuities into a singular existence either possibly creating a paradise or inferno of their choosing.
- Absolute Access
- Dimensional Exchange
- Multiverse Creation
- Parallel Reality Synching
- Reality Selection
- Unity Force Manipulation
- Cosmic Creation
- Cosmic Manipulation
- Fantasy Connecting
- Planetary Manipulation
- Reality Warping
- Shortcut Access
- Universal Manipulation
- Universe Creation
- Virtual Connecting
- Use of the power could cost countless lives of those living on the separate worlds
- Use of the power could be dangerous to the natural placement of planetary alignments.
- Users of Fusion Negation and World Splitting can ignore/undo this power.
See Also Merged Reality.
- Ouroburos (Ange Vierge); via Worlds End
- Skull Knight (Berserk)
- Alexander Luthor Jr. (DC Comics)
- Garland (Final Fantasy IX)
- Earl Tyrant/Chaos (Final Fantasy Unlimited)
- Luigi (Mario & Luigi: Paper Jam)
- Doctor Doom (Marvel Comics)
- Access (Marvel/DC Comics)
- Shao Khan (Mortal Kombat)
- Dark Khan (Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe)
- Negi Springfield (Negima: Anime Final)
- The Divine Gate (Divine Gate)
- The Combine (Sliders)
- Unity Engines (Sonic & Mega Man: Worlds Unite)
- Planetary Annihilation Weapon (Valkyrie Crusade)
- End of the World (Kingdom Hearts)
- Traverse Town (Kingdom Hearts)
- Land of the Lost (Land of the Lost)