User can create, shape and otherwise manipulate wool, the textile fiber obtained from sheep and certain other animals, including cashmere from goats, mohair from goats, qiviut from muskoxen, angora from rabbits, and other types of wool from camelids. Wool has several qualities that distinguish it from hair or fur: it is crimped, it is elastic, and it grows in staples (clusters).
- Create/generate/multiply wool.
- Shape, compress, liquefy and/or otherwise manipulate wool.
- Alopecia Projection
- Comakinetic Constructs using wool, including weapons, walls, armor or allies/servants.
- Hair Generation
- Hair Propulsion
- Impact Absorption
- Organic Attacks using wool.
- Aries (Fairy Tail)
- Franmalth (Fairy Tail); via Revolution
- Sheep Man (Megaman)
- Sheep Creep (Skylanders: Trap Team)
- Pokemon who can learn "Cotton Guard" (Pokemon)