The power to manipulate wood. Variation of Plant Manipulation.
- Wood Control
- Wood Release/Mokuton
Users can create, shape and manipulate wood/woody plants, including trees, shrubs and lianas. They can cause wood to grow, move/attack or even rise from the soil and "walk", mutate wood by rearranging DNA structure, revive withered or dead wood or manipulate the dead wood as well as living.
- Botanical Communication
- Flora Energy Manipulation via wood.
- Flower Manipulation
- Fruit/Vegetable Manipulation
- Leaf Manipulation
- Manipulate the properties of wood.
- Move/lift wood.
- Plant Empathy
- Plant Enhancement
- Plant Growth
- Pollen Manipulation
- Rearrange the genetic structure in wood/woody plants, including creation of mutant wood/woody plants.
- Sap Manipulation
- Seed Manipulation
- Seismic Sense through wood/woody plants, especially roots.
- Spore Manipulation
- Wood Attacks
- Wood Generation/Branch Generation to create wood/branches/roots/trunks and etc.
- Xylokinetic Constructs
- Floraportation using wood/woody plants.
- Healing Plant using wood/woody plants.
- Wood Mimicry
- Wood Transmutation
- Xylokinetic Combat
- Xylokinesis Regeneration
- Architecture Manipulation for buildings of wood.
- Fortification Creation
- Forest Manipulation
- Furniture Manipulation
- Light Absorption from photosynthesis.
- Organic Manipulation
- Oxygen Generation
- Paper Manipulation cellulose based paper.
- Plant Manipulation
- May be unable to create wood, being limited to manipulating only from already existing sources.
- Most users are powerless in areas without wood/woody plants or at least potential for wood/woody plants to grow (infertile/barren soil).
- High levels of radiation in a concentrated area may cause defects in the ability.
- Users may be only able to control certain types of wood/woody plants.
- Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user, and their power's natural limits.
- May have limits on the amount/time user can control.
- Attacks from Fire Manipulation and/or Ice Manipulation can pose an issue.
- Wood attracts lightning.