- Wire Control/Mastery
User can create, shape and manipulate wires, usually pliable metallic strands or rods made in many lengths and diameters, sometimes clad and often electrically insulated, and used chiefly for structural support or to conduct electricity.
- Ferrokinetic Constructs using wires.
- Manipulate the properties of wires.
- Repair wires.
- Metal Attacks using wires..
- Move/lift wires.
- Wire Generation
- Wire Proficiency
- Architecture Manipulation
- Electricity Manipulation
- Metal Manipulation
- Object Manipulation
- Rope Manipulation
- Technology Manipulation
- Thread Manipulation
- Weapon Manipulation
- May be unable to create wires, being limited to manipulating already existing ones.
- Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user.
- May cause some unintended technological damage if not careful.
- Takes time to learn how to use.