The power to develop or have wings. Variation of Appendage Generation.
- Wing Creation/Generation
User has or is able to manifest wings that grow or are attached to the body allowing flight. They may also protect from rear attacks or detach and re-grow for quick getaways.
- Flight or Gliding
- High level users can achieve High-Speed Flight
- Can use wings as weapons or protection.
- Elemental Wing Manifestation
- Magical Wing Manifestation
- Mechanical Wing Manifestation
- Organic Wing Manifestation
See also Methods of Flight
- Air Manipulation
- Angel Physiology
- Avian Physiology
- Bat Physiology
- Demon Physiology
- Dragon Physiology
- Pterosaur Physiology
- Faery Physiology
- Feather Manipulation
- Insect Physiology
- Wing Manipulation
- May not be able to retract the wings.
- May suffer from cold and/or altitude sickness, unless the users have adapting skills to the changes in altitude.
- Dependent of the users physical abilities, stamina and strength.
- Needs enough thrust and lift, so the size/condition of wings and the thickness of air are obvious problems to overcome.
- Because of the size of the wings needed, has to have enough room for both the lift-off and flight itself, not to mention enough speed to avoid stalling.
- Flight-ceiling depends of both the density of air needed to fly and breath, and how cold-resistant the user is.
- Some wings can be damaged or destroyed, causing user to lose ability to fly efficiently, plummet to the ground, or render them unable to fly.
- May expend energy if user has to flap their wings, either when taking off or while flying.