- For a gallery of examples for Wing Manifestation, see here.
Angel (X-men: The Last Stand) taking flight.
Power to develop or have wings. Variation of Appendage Generation.
- Aerea Magic
- Wing Generation
User has or is able to manifest wings that grow or are attached to the body allowing flight. They may also protect from rear attacks or detach and re-grow for quick getaways.
- Flight or Gliding
- High level users can achieve Supersonic Flight.
- Can use wings as weapons or protection.
See also Methods of Flight
- Air Manipulation
- Angelic Physiology
- Avian Physiology
- Bat Physiology
- Demonic Physiology
- Dragon Physiology
- Feather Projection
- Insect Physiology
- May not be able to retract the wings.
- May cold suffer from altitude sickness if not careful, unless the users have adapting skills to the changes to altitudes.
- Dependent of the users physical abilities, stamina and strength.
- Needs enough thrust and and lift, so the size/condition of wings and the thickness of air are obvious problems to overcome.
- Because of the size of the wings needed, has to have enough room for both the lift-off and flight itself, not to mention enough speed to avoid stalling.
- Flight-ceiling depends of both the density of air needed to fly and breath, and how cold-resistant the user is.