Angel (X-men: The Last Stand) taking flight.
Power to develop or have wings. Variation of Appendage Generation.
- Aerea Magic
- Wing Generation
User has or is able to manifest wings that grow or are attached to the body allowing flight. They may also protect from rear attacks or detach and re-grow for quick getaways.
- Flight or Gliding
- High level users can achieve High-Speed Flight
- Can use wings as weapons or protection.
- Elemental Wing Manifestation
- Magical Wing Manifestation
- Mechanical Wing Manifestation
- Organic Wing Manifestation
See also Methods of Flight
- Air Manipulation
- Angelic Physiology
- Avian Physiology
- Bat Physiology
- Demonic Physiology
- Dragon Physiology
- Pterosaur Physiology
- Feather Projection
- Insect Physiology
- Wing Blades
- May not be able to retract the wings.
- May suffer from cold and/or altitude sickness, unless the users have adapting skills to the changes in altitude.
- Dependent of the users physical abilities, stamina and strength.
- Needs enough thrust and lift, so the size/condition of wings and the thickness of air are obvious problems to overcome.
- Because of the size of the wings needed, has to have enough room for both the lift-off and flight itself, not to mention enough speed to avoid stalling.
- Flight-ceiling depends of both the density of air needed to fly and breath, and how cold-resistant the user is.
- Some wings can be damaged or destroyed, causing user to lose ability to fly efficiently, plummet to the ground, or render them unable to fly.
- May expend energy if user has to flap their wings, either when taking off or while flying.