Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Foolish Fire Physiology
- Ghost Light Physiology
- Ignis Fatuus
User with this ability either is or can transform into a Will-O'-The-Wisp, which are either mischievous spirits of the dead, or other supernatural beings or spirits such as fairies, attempting to lead travelers astray. They manifest usually as ghostly lights or spherical flames, sometimes with a ghostly form holding or carrying them, or as glowing, vaguely shaped form.
Will-o-the-wisps can be either benevolent or malevolent beings but they are mostly neutral. They can only be seen at night over really dark areas such as a swamps, marshes or a thick fog.
They are known all over the world with differing names, but surprisingly similar appearance and behavior.
See Also: Will-o'-the-Wisp
- Will-o-the-wisp (Folklore)
- Will-o-the-wisp (Lost Girl)
- Will-o-the-wisp (Brave)
- Will-O'-The-Wisp (Elder Scrolls)
- Will-O'-The-Wisp (Final Fantasy)
- Santelmo Fire (Philippine Mythology)
- Pokémon can learn the move Will-O-Wisp (Pokemon)
- Skull Kid (The Legend of Zelda)
- Will o' the Wisp (Charmed)
- Will-o'-the-Wisp (Valkyrie Crusade)