|White Hole Creation|
A white hole.
The power to spew and release energy and matter.
The power to create white holes where matter and energy is abstained, reversed and released. The opposite power of Black Hole Creation.
- White Hole Generation/Projection
User can create white holes. Whereas a black hole "sucks" matter in via gravity, a white hole spits it out. Gravitational Singularity Generation or Space-Time Manipulation is needed in order to create white holes.
- Can be used to generate light, matter and energy. High-level users, or users with Matter Manipulation, have the potential to create anything.
- Gravity Manipulation
- Portal Manipulation
- Space-Time Distortion
- Black Hole Creation: the counterpart of this ability.
- Gravitational Singularity Generation
- Space-Time Manipulation
- Spatial-Gravitation Manipulation
- Users with Gravity Manipulation may be able to counter the effects of the white hole.
- May require an existing black hole to work (e.g. if the user can't create their own singularities).