|White Hole Creation|
A white hole.
The power to spew and release energy and matter.
The power to create white holes where matter and energy is abstained, reversed and released. The opposite power of Black Hole Creation.
- White Hole Generation/Projection
Through Gravitational Singularity, the user can release matter and energy in a setting, releasing a blast of energy and matter allowing the user to create exposures. Gravitational Singularity Generation or Space-Time Manipulation is compulsorily needed in order to create white holes. While a black hole virtually sucks in anything, a white hole is the complete opposite, where it releases everything, causing the victim to be pushed by strong forces.
- Creation of white holes can be done in any time and place.
- Will release everything, including, light, matter, vacuum, gravity and energy to form a constant blast.
- Gravity Manipulation: while creating white holes, gravity is being pulled outwards as it is being manipulated.
- Multiple white holes can be created in any time and place.
- Black Hole Creation: the counterpart of this ability.
- Gravitational Singularity Generation: the power to generate the center of a white hole is compulsory in order for this power to work.
- Lateral Repulsion: reject the area around you with uplifting gravity for various effects, i.e. flight, blast power, shielding, etc.
- Space-Time Manipulation: a white hole is a distortion of the space-time continuum.
- Spatial-Gravitation Manipulation
- Users with solely Gravity Manipulation can repel from a white hole, through gravity, distancing themselves.
- "White Hole" trap card (Yu-Gi-Oh!)
- Andromeda Ascendent (Gene Roddenberry's Andromeda); by using 40 Nova-Bombs
- Carol Danvers as Binary (Marvel Comics); her powers are attributed to a white hole.