|White Hole Creation|
A white hole.
Create white holes
The power to create white holes where matter and energy is abstained, reversed and released. The opposite power of Black Hole Creation.
- White Hole Generation/Projection
User can create white holes. Whereas a black hole "sucks" matter in via gravity, a white hole spits it out. Gravitational Singularity Generation or Space-Time Manipulation is needed in order to create white holes.
- Can be used to generate light, matter and energy. High-level users, or users with Matter Manipulation, have the potential to create anything.
- Gravity Manipulation
- Portal Manipulation
- Space-Time Distortion
- Black Hole Creation: the counterpart of this ability.
- Gravitational Singularity Generation
- Space-Time Manipulation
- Spatial-Gravitation Manipulation
- Users with Gravity Manipulation may be able to counter the effects of the white hole.
- May require an existing black hole to work (e.g. if the user can't create their own singularities).