The ability to manipulate whips. Variation of Weapon Manipulation.
User can create, summon, shape, manipulate and use any kind of whips with perfect skill, shaping and combining them as needed, or moving them with telekinesis. They are able to use flexible materials as makeshift whips or manipulate the density of their whips allowing them to clash with sharper weapons use whips as shields.
- Create/generate/multiply whips.
- Shape, compress, liquefy and/or otherwise manipulate whips.
- Attack Powers using whips.
- Enhanced Whipmanship
- Improbable Weapon Proficiency with anything flexible or whip-like.
- Move/lift whips at nearly any speed whether in/on surface, air or water. One could even do this on vacuum of space if one has way to survive the experience.
- Weapon Calling
- Weapon Constructs using whips, including walls, armor or allies/servants.
- Density Manipulation
- Enhanced Combat
- Enhanced Marksmanship
- Leather Manipulation
- Weapon Manipulation
- Weapon Transmutation
- May be unable to create whips, being limited to manipulating only from already existing sources.
- Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user, and their power's natural limits.
- Users could be limited by how strong the density of their whip can be.