Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Power to manipulate the wetlands and everything in them. Variation of Environment Manipulation.
- Bog/Marsh/Swamp Manipulation
User can create, shape and manipulate the wetlands, marshes, swamps, fens and bogs, and everything in them, including all the aspects of the wetlands, from the purely physical ones and also mythical/conceptual ones. Wetlands are among the planets most animal and plant rich environments, with extensive natural riches and mythology surrounding them.
- Animal Imitation/Animal Morphing (animals dwelling on wetlands)
- Amphibian Physiology
- Arachnid Physiology
- Avian Physiology
- Centipede Physiology
- Fish Physiology
- Insect Physiology
- Mammalian Physiology
- Parasitic Physiology
- Reptilian Physiology
- Animal Manipulation (animals dwelling on wetlands)
- Disaster Manipulation
- Disease Manipulation
- Earth Manipulation
- Filth Manipulation
- Gas Manipulation
- Grass Manipulation
- Mist Creation
- Nigh Omniscience regarding wetlands.
- Organic Constructs and Elemental Constructs for creating and manipulating items from and of the wetlands.
- Plant Manipulation
- Poison Generation
- Slime Manipulation
- Swamp Mimicry
- Water Manipulation
- Weather Manipulation
- Wetland Adaptation
- Wetland Creation
- Chaos Manipulation - wetlands and swamps have strong connections to primal Chaos.
- Environment Manipulation
- Environmental Adaptation
- Life Creation - wetlands are connected to the beginning of life.
- Fire Manipulation and Pollution Manipulation can disrupt the environment.
- User may be unable creating wetlands, being limited to manipulating already existing one.
- Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user.