The ability to use the abilities of a European Dragon. Variation of Dragon Physiology.
- European Dragon Mimicry/Physiology
- Western Dragon Mimicry
The user is or has the ability to take on the form of European Dragon typically depicted as a huge fire-breathing, scaly and horned lizard-like creature, with leathery, bat-like wings, with four legs and a long muscular tail, sometimes shown with feathered wings, crests, fiery manes, ivory spikes running down its spine and various exotic colorations.
Dragon's blood often has magical properties. The typical dragon protects a cavern or castle filled with gold and treasure and is often associated with a great hero who tries to slay it. Though a winged creature, the dragon is generally to be found in its underground lair, a cave that identifies it as an ancient creature of earth.
Most western dragons lack ability to change their form, and are loners or form at best small groups. More traditional descriptions include poisonous or disease spreading breath and power to blight the land and anything on it simply by staying there. More regent dragons are connected to elements and have extensive, innate magic. All dragons have powerful presence and ability to affect the minds of those they converse with to some extend.
- Decelerated Aging or Semi-Immortality
- Dermal Armor/Scale Manifestation
- Elemental Breath
- Enhanced Condition or Supernatural Condition
- Enhanced Durability or Supernaturally Dense Tissue
- Enhanced Endurance or Supernatural Endurance
- Enhanced Intelligence or Supernatural Intelligence
- Enhanced Strength or Supernatural Strength
- Enhanced Senses or Supernatural Senses
- Fear Inducement
- Fear Masking/Fearlessness
- Flight by Wing Manifestation
- Hypnosis/Mental Manipulation
- Magic Immunity
- Natural Weaponry
- Subterranean Adaptation
- Thermal Resistance
- Acid Generation
- Disease Generation
- Elemental Absorption
- Elemental Energy Manipulation
- Gut Storage
- Poison Generation
- Poison Breath
- Regenerative Healing Factor