- Werebunny Physiology
- Werehare Physiology
The user is a were-rabbit, a giant monstrous rabbit of greatly enhanced strength, speed, agility and durability. Usually, a were-rabbit is a human who has been cursed under certain circumstances to transform into their monstrous, feral form under the moon or other situations. They gain various enhancements along with the transformation, but may lose out their rationalities to the beast. Other times, however, the person may transform into a were-rabbit at will, or even start out as a purebred one.
- Auricular Flight
- Claw Retraction
- Lagomorph Physiology
- Lunar/Night Empowerment
- Regenerative Healing Factor
- Were-Rabbits are vulnerable to bullets of pure gold.
- Transformation may be painful.
- Transformation may be limited to nights, particularly dependent on the lunar phase.
- May be unable to retain control to bestial urges.
- May have an insatiable appetite for vegetables.
- Antylamon (Digimon)
- Cherubimon (Digimon)
- Kagura (Gintama)
- Carrot (One Piece)
- Takeshi Tomoe (Project ARMS)
- Panne (Fire Emblem Awakening)
- Wallace (Wallace and Gromit); formerly
- Princess Kaguya (Yaiba)