- Werebeast-Vampire Hybrid
- Werepyre Mimicry
- Werepyr/Werepyre Physiology/Mimicry
User of this power either is or can transform into a Werepire, a hybrid of a vampire and any type of werebeast which is capable of using all the powers of both parent species and (in most cases) using them to enhance each other. These hybrids often have an immunity to several weaknesses that their parent species have, such as: silver, gold, sunlight, but something that affects both parent species may still affect them (decapitation).
- Blood Consumption
- Enhanced Condition/Supernatural Condition
- Regenerative Healing Factor
- Vampire Physiology
- Werebeast Physiology
- Vaewolf Physiology
- Werepire Lord Physiology; advanced version
- Transcendent Werepire Physiology; most powerful version
- Decapitation will still kill user.
- Any form of complete disintegration will also kill the user.
- Immortality of the Vampire side of this power may be taken with Immortality Negation and Immortality Removal.
- Abominations (World of Darkness)
- Paifu (Cowa!)
- Michael Corvin (Underworld)