- Bestial Physiology
- Torc Beast Physiology
- Were-Animal Physiology
- Were-Creature Physiology
User with this ability is a werebeast, a being with the power to transform into an animal form or a humanoid animal-like creature, either purposely or after being placed under a curse and/or therianthropic affliction via a bite or scratch from a werebeast, or some other means. This transformation is often associated with the appearance of the full moon.
Though the most common werebeast is a werewolf, werebeasts can be virtually any animal.
- Animal Morphing
- Feral Mind
- Lunar Empowerment
Types of Werebeast
- Transcendent Werebeast Physiology
- Werebeast Lord Physiology
- Werecat Physiology
- Werecoyote Physiology
- Weredog Physiology
- Werejaguar Physiology
- Wererabbit Physiology
- Werewolf Physiology
- Animal Imitation
- Curse Empowerment
- May have powers/abilities attributed by folklore/mythology to their animal form.
- Transformation may be painful.
- May be connected to the phases of the Moon (Full Moon in particular) and either only be able to transform or be involuntarily forced to change during one.
- May include loss of memory of human emotion and life.
- May include loss of self-control.
- May be vulnerable to other therianthropes' natural attacks.
- May have a weakness/weaknesses to silver, gold, or other things depending on type of werebeast.