- Torc Beast Physiology
- Were-Animal Physiology
- Were-Creature Physiology
User with this ability is a werebeast, a being with the power to transform into an animal form or a humanoid animal-like creature, either purposely or after being placed under a curse and/or therianthropic affliction via a bite or scratch from a werebeast, or some other means. This transformation is often associated with the appearance of the full moon.
Though the most common werebeast is a werewolf, werebeasts can be virtually any animal.
- Animal Morphing
- Feral Mind
- Lunar Empowerment
- Transformation/Partial Transformation
- Transcendent Werebeast Physiology
- Werebeast Lord Physiology
- Werecat Physiology
- Werecoyote Physiology
- Weredog Physiology
- Werejaguar Physiology
- Wererabbit Physiology
- Werewolf Physiology
- User may be unable to control oneself when transformed.
- Transformation may be limited to specific time periods, such as a full moon.
- Transformation may be painful.
- May carry certain weaknesses, see werewolf.
See Also: Werebeast Tropes