Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Alpha/King/Lady/Lord/Master/Mistress/Queen of Werebeasts/Therianthropes
- Werebeast/Therianthrope Lordship
The user either is or can transform into a Werebeast Lord, the most powerful form of werebeast imaginable. Unlike most werebeasts, the werebeast lord may possess unimaginable skill in fearsome dark magic, and can command legions of werebeasts.
Also, werebeast lords are known to have a certain resistance to silver for prolonged periods of time and have the fewest weaknesses. Furthermore, depending on the user, they may have a demonic nature, thus granting them access to the most unholy of powers.
- Bodily Aspect Enhancement - Users are adept at controlling and enhancing themselves.
- Immortality - Live forever
- Invulnerability - Be impervious to many forms of damage.
- Supernatural Condition
- Supernatural Agility
- Supernatural Durability
- Supernatural Endurance
- Supernatural Instincts
- Supernatural Reflexes
- Supernatural Regeneration - Regenerative abilities are heightened severely.
- Supernatural Senses - Users can track, sense and locate most anything a world away.
- Supernatural Speed
- Supernatural Stamina
- Supernatural Strength
- Werebeast Physiology - Obviously, the user is the most powerful of werebeasts.
- Alpha Physiology - As the most powerful werebeasts, they are the natural alphas.
- Animal Emerging - May be able to call upon creatures begoten from theri very being.
- Dark Arts - Like all other Dark Lords, the user is skilled in dark magic
- Dark Lord - The Werebeast Lord has the potential to become a powerful dark sovereign
- Demonic Force Manipulation - Might gain control over demonic forces
- Evocation - Many Werelords are adapt at channeling the mystical forces of nature to their will.
- Elemental Magic - Possible for them to manipulate and emulate the elements.
- Infinite Resurrection - May return from the grave a set time after death.
- Power Immunity - May have limited immunity to silver
- Quantum Uncertainty - Certain therianthrope principality may be capable of this.
- Sensory Scrying - Lords could learn to experience what his creations experience.
- Transcendent Werebeast Physiology - The strongest of lords can ascend to greater levels of power.
- Alpha Vaewolf Physiology - When combined with Vampire Lord Physiology
- Dark Lord
- Mythic Lord Physiology
- Though the user can withstand some silver, it is recommended that they do not allow the substance to be introduced in large capacities beneath the skin, as regeneration may keep it inside and cause permanent damage.
- May share the same basic limits as other were creatures.
- May be vulnerable to Vampire Lord Physiology if vampires and werebeasts are natural enemies.
- Neff (Altered Beast)
- Lycaon (Camp Half-Blood chronicles)
- Cornell, Dark Lord of Lycanthropes (Castlevania: Lords of Shadow)
- Mrs. Thompson (Codename: Kids Next Door); as queen of the weredogs
- Jon Talbane (Darkstalkers)
- Turenne (Horizon In The Middle of Nowhere); as queen of the werewolves
- Volf, Ruler of Storms (Ninja Gaiden)
- Jezelda (Pathfinder)
- The Captain (Hellsing)
- Cain (Shiki)
- Alpha Werewolf (Supernatural)
- Peter Hale (Teen Wolf); formerly
- Scott McCall (Teen Wolf); due being True Alpha
- Quint Lane (Underworld); due to infusions of the Corvinus Strain
- Evolved Werewolves (The Vampire Diaries)
- Uratha Totems (Werewolf: The Forsaken)