Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- "The Weendigo was gaunt to the point of emaciation, its desiccated skin pulled tautly over its bones. With its bones pushing out against its skin, its complexion the ash gray of death, and its eyes pushed back deep into their sockets, the Weendigo looked like a gaunt skeleton recently disinterred from the grave. What lips it had were tattered and bloody [....] Unclean and suffering from suppurations of the flesh, the Weendigo gave off a strange and eerie odor of decay and decomposition, of death and corruption."
- ― Basil Johnston, an Ojibwe teacher and scholar
The power to use the abilities of wendigo. Variation of Mythic Physiology.
- Manaha Physiology
- Weendigo/Wihtikow/Windago/Windiga/Windigo/Witiko Physiology
User with this ability either is or can transform into a Wendigo: a malevolent cannibalistic spirit strongly associated with the Winter, the North and coldness, as well as with famine and starvation. It was variously a malevolent cannibalistic spirit that could possess humans or a monster that humans could physically transform into, with those who indulged in cannibalism were at particular risk.
General form tends towards emaciated gauntness, looking and smelling as if recently disinterred from the grave, size ranges from human to gigantic.
- Animal Manipulation
- Enhanced Agility
- Enhanced Bite
- Enhanced Dexterity
- Enhanced Durability/Invulnerability
- Enhanced Endurance
- Enhanced Immunity
- Enhanced Jump
- Enhanced Lung Capacity
- Enhanced Reflexes
- Enhanced Senses
- Enhanced Speed
- Enhanced Strength
- Infinite Digestive System
- Matter Ingestion
- Regenerative Healing Factor
- Cannibalism Empowerment
- Consumptive Growth
- Natural Weaponry
- Spirit Physiology
- May learn Weather Manipulation as they age.
- Famine Embodiment - Wendigos represent hunger and starvation.
- Mythic Physiology
- Native American Deity Physiology
- Space-Time Manipulation - some Wendigos are said to be able to bend space and time to get it's victims.
- Winter Manipulation
- Many users have cannibalistic urges, especially if they gained this power by traditional means, ie. ritualistic cannibalism.
See Also: Wendigo