Spirit of the Winter, the North, coldness, famine and starvation.
Use the traits of wendigo.
- "The Weendigo was gaunt to the point of emaciation, its desiccated skin pulled tautly over its bones. With its bones pushing out against its skin, its complexion the ash gray of death, and its eyes pushed back deep into their sockets, the Weendigo looked like a gaunt skeleton recently disinterred from the grave. What lips it had were tattered and bloody [....] Unclean and suffering from suppurations of the flesh, the Weendigo gave off a strange and eerie odor of decay and decomposition, of death and corruption."
- ―Basil Johnston, an Ojibwe teacher and scholar
Power to use the abilities of wendigo. Variation of Mythic Physiology.
- Manaha Physiology
- Weendigo/Wihtikow/Windago/Windiga/Windigo/Witiko Physiology
User with this ability either is or can transform into an Wendigo: a malevolent cannibalistic spirit strongly associated with the Winter, the North and coldness, as well as with famine and starvation. It was variously a malevolent cannibalistic spirit that could possess humans or a monster that humans could physically transform into, with those who indulged in cannibalism were at particular risk.
General form tends towards emaciated gauntness, looking and smelling as if recently disinterred from the grave, size ranges from human to gigantic.
- Animal Manipulation
- Claw Retraction
- Enhanced Agility
- Enhanced Bite
- Enhanced Dexterity
- Enhanced Endurance/Invulnerability
- Enhanced Immunity
- Enhanced Jump
- Enhanced Lung Capacity
- Enhanced Reflexes
- Enhanced Senses
- Enhanced Speed
- Enhanced Strength
- Infinite Digestive System
- Matter Ingestion
- Regenerative Healing Factor
- Famine Embodiment - Wendigos represent hunger and starvation.
- Space-Time Manipulation - some Wendigos are said to be able to bend space and time to get it's victims
- Winter Manipulation
- Many users have cannibalistic urges, especially if they gained this power by traditional means, ie. ritualistic cannibalism.
- Wendigo (Marvel)
- Michael Fleet (Marvel)
- Wendigo (Algonquian Mythology)
- Ithaqua the Wind-Walker (Cthulhu Mythos)
- Lorenzo Scoggins (Marvel)
- Andre Mornet (Marvel)
- Paul Cartier (Marvel)
- Georges Baptiste (Marvel)
- Francois Lartigue (Marvel)
- Mauvais (Marvel)
- Wendigo (Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor)
- Agent Fallon (Charmed)
- Wendigomon (Digimon Series)
- Piper Halliwell (Charmed); temporarily
- Wendigo (Supernatural)
- Wendigo (Fear Itself)
- Captain John Boyd (Ravenous)
- Colonel Ives/F.W. Colqhoun (Ravenous)
- Rabid (ROBLOX)