- "That's the problem. He's a brilliant lunatic, and you can't tell which way he'll jump. Like his game, he's impossible to analyze — you can't predict him, dissect him... which of course means he's not a lunatic at all."
- ― Anatoly Sergievsky, Chess
The power to perform totally weird attacks. Sub-power of Unpredictability.
- Bizarre/Random/Strange/Stupid/Unorthodox/Unpredictable Attack
The users can perform totally random and unpredictable attacks that are either to mock their enemies or just for the fun of it. Sometimes the attacks work if their enemies are morons themselves.
- Confusion Inducement
- Laughter Inducement
- Special Attacks
- Unperceivable Attacks
- Weirdness Inducement
- Fun Lord
- Fun Manipulation
- Logic Manipulation
- Martial Arts Intuition; via Unorthodox Fighting Styles.
- If the user is not unethical or weird, they cannot perform weird attacks.
See Also: Confusion Fu.