Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Silk Spinning
- Web Projection
- Webbing Generation
Users can create silk, either in a simple form like spinning a strand, or more complex form like building a web and even creating items from it. It can come in many shapes, be stretchy or strong, it may be thick like cord or thin like wire. Advanced users may be able to make it more or less sticky, some users not only can generate webs, but manipulate them as well, such as controlling their density to make them razor-sharp or controlling the direction they fly in.
In some cases, the user's webs may be made out of some form of energy.
- Seismic Sense: pick up vibrations through generated web threads.
- Enhanced Hearing: through the web line users can amp listening ability to eavesdrop on conversations.
- Trapping Combat: ensnare opponents with cleverly placed webbing.
- Organic Generation
- Rope Manipulation
- Silk Manipulation
- Spider Physiology
- Thread Manipulation
- Web Constructs
- Some users may lack the oils to prevent them from sticking to their own web.
- Web may have limits on how much can be created at a time
- May not have the ability to fire, or launch the web, requiring users to lasso or throw it.
- Webs might have a weight limit and some targets can overcome it.
- The process of creating the webs naturally may require a large metabolism from the user.
- Webs can be flammable.
- Web-Shooters (Marvel Comics)
- Silk Spitter (Xiaolin Showdown)