Storm (Marvel) can easily control any atmosphere
- Meteorological Manipulation
- Weather Control
The user can sense, create and control meteorological patterns, creating rain, wind, hail, lightning, snow, sleet, fog and temperature changes. This includes the ability to generate various natural phenomena or control the intensity of the weather in highly concentrated (inside room) or vastly extended (continental) areas.
There are four main factors of Weather manipulation:
- Air Manipulation - for wind and related effects.
- Electricity Manipulation - lightning in all variations.
- Thermal Manipulation - make it cold or hot.
- Water Manipulation - rain, snow, fog etc.
- Aerial Adaptation
- Atmospheric Adaptation
- Air Manipulation for winds of every power-level:
- Cloud Manipulation
- Ecological Empathy to feel a shift in natural events.
- Electricity Manipulation for various electric effects:
- Environmental Adaptation
- Thermal Manipulation to affect the temperature.
- Thunder Manipulation
- Water Manipulation and all of its forms:
- Weather Sensing
- Climate Manipulation: The power to manipulate climate.
- Drought Zone: The user is constantly followed by clear skies and intensified sunlight within an atmosphere. User has no control over this power.
- Pluvial Zone: The user is constantly followed by clouds and heavy rain within an atmosphere. User has no control over this power.
- Storm Manipulation: The power to create and control storms, but no other weather-conditions.
- Atmokinetic Combat
- Divine Weather Manipulation To control weather by divine entities or forces
- Cosmic Weather Manipulation To reach beyond the earths atmosphere and manipulate cosmic weather.
- Empathic Weather Manipulation
- Nature Manipulation
- Pressure Manipulation
- Season Control
- Sky Manipulation
- Weather Empowerment
- Abilities may be emotion-based, and therefore it becomes unstable if you're unstable.
- Requires an atmosphere as a medium i.e. air and space.
- Some users may not be able to control the weather after they cause the effects to manifest.
- Some users may not be able to generate weather effects, but have limited control over existing ones.
- If the user can only manipulate existing weather patterns, the users creations may affect the eco-system