Storm (Marvel) one of the most well known users of this ability.
The power to manipulate the weather.
- Meteorological Manipulation
- Weather Control
User can sense, create, shape and manipulate weather, i.e. the meteorological patterns, creating rain, wind, hail, lightning, snow, sleet, fog and temperature changes. This includes the ability to generate various natural phenomena or control the intensity of the weather in highly concentrated (inside room) or vastly extended (continental) areas.
There are four main factors of Weather manipulation:
- Air Manipulation - for wind and related effects.
- Electricity Manipulation - lightning in all variations.
- Thermal Manipulation - make it cold or hot.
- Water Manipulation - rain, snow, fog etc.
- Aerial Adaptation
- Atmospheric Adaptation
- Air Manipulation for winds of every power-level:
- Ecological Empathy to feel a shift in natural events.
- Electricity Manipulation for various electric effects:
- Limited Electromagnetism Manipulation
- Limited EM Spectrum Manipulation
- Environmental Adaptation
- Thermal Manipulation to affect the temperature.
- Thunder Manipulation
- Water Manipulation and all of its forms:
- Weather Generation
- Weather Sensing
- Climate Manipulation
- Cold Weather Manipulation
- Cosmic Weather Manipulation
- Demonic Weather Manipulation
- Divine Weather Manipulation
- Drought Zone: The user is constantly followed by clear skies and intensified sunlight within an atmosphere.
- Empathic Weather Manipulation
- Esoteric Weather Manipulation
- Omni-Weather Manipulation
- Pluvial Zone: The user is constantly followed by clouds and heavy rain within an atmosphere.
- Storm Manipulation
- Weather Embodiment
- Weather Magic
- Elemental Manipulation
- Nature Manipulation
- Pressure Manipulation
- Season Manipulation
- Sky Manipulation
- May be emotion-based, and therefore it becomes unstable if user gets emotional.
- Requires an atmosphere as a medium i.e. air and space.
- Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user, and their power's natural limits.
- May not be able to control the weather after they cause the effects to manifest.
- May not be able to generate weather effects, having limited control over existing ones.
See Also: Weather Manipulation.
- The Touchstone (Stargate Sg-1)
- The Orb (Street Fighter: The Animated Series)
- The Storm (Card Captor Sakura)
- Eye of Dashi and Sword of the Storm (Xiaolin Showdown)