The user is able to release/use the weather to attacks of various intensities, shapes, and sizes, which can be projected, used as melee attacks, etc.
As there are four main factors of weather, users can use the weather to achieve different Elemental Attacks:
- Air Attacks: for wind and related attacks.
- Electricity Attacks: lightning in all variations.
- Heat Attacks/Ice Attacks: for heat or cold.
- Water Attacks: rain, snow, fog, etc.
- May need outside source of weather to create a blast.
- Users may not be immune to effects of own blast.
- Firing may be involuntary reaction, or released in constant stream.
- Users will be exhausted when too much energy is used.
- Users may be over-charged/wounded if too much energy is used at once.
- Users need control to avoid unnecessary destruction.
- Storm (Marvel Comics)
- Pokémon that can use "Weather Ball" (Pokémon)