- Device Enchantment/Manifestation/Transformation
- Weapon Enchantment/Manifestation
The user can transform beings (possibly including themselves) and/or objects (including weapons) into weapons.
- Metal Mimicry
- Natural Weaponry
- Object Transmutation
- Weapon Creation
- Weapon Manipulation
- May be limited to what they can change into weapon (living/non-living, stone/bone/flesh/etc.).
- May be limited to transforming the target into certain type of weapons.
- May require constant contact with the object/person to prevent it from returning to its normal form.
- May require eye-contact, touch or some other action.
- Effects may be temporary or irreversible.
- Some targets may be immune.
- May be limited on how much matter can be changed at once.
- Absolute Restoration can undo the transmutation.
- Ragnarok Esper/Sword (Final Fantasy VI)
- Divine Objects/Weapons (Sword Art Online)