The power to transform matter into weapons. Sub-power of Transmutation. Technique of Weapon Manipulation.
- Device Enchantment/Manifestation/Transformation
- Weapon Enchantment/Manifestation
The user can transform beings (possibly including themselves) and/or objects (including weapons) into weapons.
- May be limited to what they can change into weapon (living/non-living, stone/bone/flesh/etc.).
- May be limited to transforming the target into certain type of weapons.
- May require constant contact with the object/person to prevent it from returning to its normal form.
- May require eye-contact, touch or some other action.
- Effects may be temporary or irreversible.
- Some targets may be immune.
- May be limited on how much matter can be changed at once.
- Absolute Restoration can undo the transmutation.
- Divine Objects/Weapons (Sword Art Online)
Soul (Soul Eater) in partial weapon form.
Jaqueline (Soul Eater) in weapon form (the lamp)
One of Tsubaki's (Soul Eater) six weapon forms.
Excalibur (Soul Eater) in full weapon form.
Harvar (Soul Eater) weapon form.
Liz and Patti (Soul Eater) on weapon form.
Solo holding laplace in weapon mode.
Pot of Fire and Thunder (Soul Eater) in Weapon form (Fire on the left and Thunder on the right)
Suì-Fēng (Bleach) using Bankai, turning her Suzumebachi stinger into the missile Jakuhō Raikōben.
Mayuri Kurotsuchi (Bleach) using Bankai, turning his Ashisogi Jizō trident into the monstrous Konjiki Ashisogi Jizō.
Darkray (Kurohime) wielding his six Death Angels - Sword, Axe, Lance, Mace, Hammer and Dagger - all of whom can take on weapons of their namesakes.