Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Weapon Reconstruction
- Weapon Restoration
User can repair their broken weapon via Elemental Transmutation, Magic, Physical Restoration or by simply transmitting their life force particles (magical or spiritual) into a part of the weapon via Infusion.
- Impale opponent by regenerating a broken weapon.
- Manipulate the quality of a weapon.
- Regenerate ammunition to have infinite firing capacity.
- Some weapons may also regenerate the user alongside itself.
- May require a source to provide regeneration.
- User may have to be holding onto the weapon for it to regenerate.
- Irreversible Destruction can negate this ability.
Known Living Weapons
- Biological Teigu (Akame Ga Kill!)
- Sasa (Omamori Himari)
- Demon Weapons (Soul Eater)
- Ghirahim (The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword)
Known Inanimate Weapons
- Zanpakutō (Sealed state or Shikai) (Bleach)
- Gekisen (Buso Renkin)
- Blood Vein (Impetus Soul)
- Kubikiribōchō (Naruto)
- Samehada (Naruto)
- Muramasa blades (Oboro Muramasa)
- Wu Feng (The X-Family)