Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The power to turn things and other objects (even humans) into personally gained weapons just by touching. A combination of Motor-Skill Manipulation, Ability Intuition, Intuitive Aptitude and Improbable Weapon Proficiency.
The user is able to turn objects/humans/things/weapons into a usable, durable and advanced personal weapon for combat, defense, offense and fighting purposes. Whatever the user touches (in the case of objects and things without powers and those humans without abilities), it instantly gains an extraordinary skill or enhancements for fighting and battle.
- Through physical contact, users can turn anything or anyone into a weapon.
- Users can instantly establish a connection and receive knowledge on their weapons.
- Weapons know that they are able to fight and can engage to any combat or fighting scenes.
- Users are able to become weapon proficient by converting certain targets (combat experts) and replicating their knowledge of weapons.
- Touching Powerful Objects may give users powers.
- Through physical contact, users are able to make the following into weapons:
- Things/Objects: Any objects touched would become a weapon itself. For example, if users touch a book, it could change into a hammer or receive hammer-like strength. A pen or a bunch of pens could become deadly striking injections if projected as the users' lethal weapons.
- Beings: Beings who come in contact with users are put under the latter's control and receive powers. For example, if the user touches Superman, Superman becomes a weapon and must follow the users' commands; if a human without powers is converted, they will gain an ability or the spirit (strong will) to fight with whatever they have.
- Weapons: When users touch weapons (swords, boomerangs, etc.), they can become more proficient with it, especially if the weapon's original owner was experienced or knowledgeable on the weapon. For example, if the owner was skilled or specialized in hammers, users can turn that skill into their own.
- Users can temporarily pass on their skills and abilities to the beings they have converted.
- Users can temporarily pass on the abilities of converted powered objects or powered humans to others.
- Enhanced Combat
- Improbable Weapon Proficiency
- Weapon Manipulation
- Weapon Improvisation
- Weapon Proficiency
- Weapon Upgrade
- By touching, the user's touch may become controllable or not.
- They might still get confused of whether what weapon, objects, things and humans they should use.
- The user cannot hypnotized the victim's mind (in the case of humans or living forms) as they are still going to be conscious of the fight scenes but cannot move freely with their body.
- The user cannot control or touch those powers or physiologies with an element, aura or spiritual energy form as they are subject to be only an entity not a solidified matter.
- They can only touch those with solidified forms.
- On Death's case, he cannot touch the humans that were meant to die but can only touch the objects to use for the victims to die.
- Masters Touch (AD&D)
- Gandálfr (Zero no Tsukaima)