- "Devour the brightest day. Enshroud the blackest night. Treasured sword of hell. Unite with my body as your host, and become the demonic beast of darkness that annhilates everything."
- ― Tobio Ikuse (Highschool DxD)
The power to merge with the weapon the user is wielding. Combination of Weapon Proficiency, Amalgamation and Infusion.
The user can merge with any weapon they are wielding to empower the user or prevent losing it.
- May have difficulties keeping the merge for a long period of time.
- Soul-Bound Weapons are immune unless it is the user's weapon.
- Process may be irreversible.
- Destruction of weapon may cause harm to the user.
- Merging with Demonic or Divine Weaponry may have adverse effects, depending on user's affinity.
Creed Diskenth (Black Cat) fused with Imagine Blade Level 3.
After his final Hōgyoku transformation, Sōsuke Aizen's (Bleach) right hand fused with his Zanpakutō, Kyōka Suigetsu.
Ichigo Kurosaki (Bleach) fused with Tensa Zangetsu.
Baishin (Bleach) fused with his Zanpakutō.
After Awakening, Priscilla (Claymore) assimilated her claymore into her own body.
Nizō Okada (Gintama) fused with Benizakura.
Gintoki Sakata (Gintama) fused with Lake Toya.
Tōshū (InuYasha) fused with Dakki.
InuYasha (InuYasha) fused with Sō'unga.
Kisame Hoshigaki (Naruto) fused with Samehada.
Wapol (One Piece) fused with an entire armory.
Saga (One Piece) fused with Shichiseiken.
Ruber (Quest for Camelot) uses a special potion to merge human beings with weapons...
...doing so with himself and Excalibur to ensure no one would ever take it from him.
Crona's (Soul Eater) Demon Weapon, Ragnarok, was melted down into Black Blood and bonded to him.
A samurai (Yu-Gi-Oh!) equipped with Fusion Blade Murasame Blade.
Cyber Blader (Yu-Gi-Oh!) equipped with Fusion Weapon.
Rubilax (Wakfu) like all Shushu can fuse with their Wielders.
Tatsumi (Akame ga Kill) fully bonded with the Demon Armour: Incursio.
By merging with his revolver, Vash the Stampede (Trigun) can form his Angel Arm.
After his transformation into a one-eyed ghoul, Koutarou Amon's (Tokyo Ghoul) quinque, Doujima 1/2, merged with him, becoming a kagune he could bring forth to replicate it.
Zero Kiryu (Vampire Knight) merged with his anti-vampire handgun, Bloody Rose.