The ability to possess a massive amount of summonable weapons. Technique of Weapon Manipulation.
- Hyperspace Arsenal
Users with this ability are able to keep a hold of many weapons and be prepared to use them at the right situation. Name the weapon, and the user is bound to have something that fits.
- All Weapon Powers
- Empathic Weaponry
- Hidden Arsenal
- Multi-Weapon Wielding
- Soul-Bound Weaponry
- Weapon Summoning
- Use of any thing deemed a "weapon"
- Basic: Able to summon simple and small arms like knives, swords and small firearms.
- Advanced: Summoning weapons of longer stature like around a chair and having mild complexity similar to C4.
- High: Capable of Summoning tools up to about the size of a car and having massive complexity like say, an Artificial Intelligence or a Mini-Mecha
- Master: Can now summon weapons of up to a several cubic meters in size and having such sophisticated and high complexity like a cyber virus, atomic bomb, even a futuristic fighter jet.
- Absolute: Now able to summon any weapon regardless of size, with endless complexity, an infinite number (e.g Space Distorting objects, Physics Defying Transporters, an Ancient Babylonian Spaceship, or even objects that use some form of Super Science (like a sword that can destroy reality). In the end they have it all here.
- Meta: Able to pull and utilize most anything and everything as a weapon, or pull weapons from across and beyond conceptual existence; be they planetary, galactic or universal in scale, size or shape. Such an arsenal breachs the boundary of rational or irrational proportions.
- Almighty Object
- Bullet Hell
- Dual Wielding
- Improbable Weapon Proficiency
- Powerful Objects
- Weapon Creation
- Weapon Manipulation
- Weapon Proficiency Touch
- Just because the user has a massive arsenal does not mean they are proficient with them.
See Also: Hyperspace Arsenal.