The ability to possess a massive amount of summonable weapons. Technique of Weapon Manipulation.
- Hyperspace Arsenal
Users with this ability are able to keep a hold of many weapons and be prepared to use them at the right situation. Name the weapon, and the user is bound to have something that fits.
- Basic: User can summon simple weapons like swords and small ballistics.
- Advanced: User can summon weapons of mild complexity, usually they're chemical reaction weapons like C4.
- High: User can summon weapons the have a much higher complexity usually like a tank or mini-mecha.
- Master: User can summon weapons that have very high and sophisticated complexity, like a cyber virus, atomic bomb or an artificial intelligence.
- Absolute: User can summon weapons with endless complexity, e.g space distortion devices, physics defying weapons or even objects that use some sort of super science.
- Meta: Able to summon weapons with a complexity that breaches the boundary of rational/irrational complexity.
- Basic: User can summon small weapons consisting of knives, swords and small handheld ballistics.
- Advanced: User can summon weapons around the size of a chair or people.
- High: User can summon weapons around the size of a car or small truck.
- Master: User can summon weapons around the size of a trucks and buildings.
- Absolute: User can summon weapons of planetary scales.
- Meta: User can summon weapons above and beyond the galactic and universal scale.
- Almighty Object
- Powerful Objects
- Weapon Creation
- Weapon Manipulation
- Weapon Proficiency
- Weapon Proficiency Touch
- Just because the user has a massive arsenal does not mean they are proficient with them.
See Also: Hyperspace Arsenal.