The ability to sense the weak point of people and/or objects. Sub-power of Weakness Manipulation.
- Flaw Detection
- Killer Point Vision
- Weak Point Sense
- Weak Spot Sense
- Weak Spot Vision
User can sense the weakness of almost anything, including people and objects, possibly including more insubstantial targets such as relationships, societies, organizations or laws of nature.
- Atomic Vision
- Critical Impact
- Field Perception
- Killing Intuition
- Problem Detection
- Sense of Strength
- Weakness Manipulation
- Weakness Strike
- May only sense weak points and become unable to sense the strong points of certain things.
- Seeing all of the weak points may make user become uncontrollable, like a bully. I.E. Harassing people at where it hurts.
- Senses may overheat due to the massive amount of information.
- May take a while to find weak point.
- Though weak-spots could be sensed, it does not necessarily guarantee that the user can target and strike out at them with impunity.
- May require considerable accuracy/strength to actually affect targets.
- Can be countered by Weakness Removal or Weakness Change.