The power to change/shift one's weaknesses. Variation of Selective Invulnerability.
- Self-Weakness Manipulation
- Weakness Shift
User can change or shift their own weaknesses allowing them to choose what they are weak or strong against at any time, such as changing a weakness to fire to ice or water and/or relocating ones weak spot to somewhere else on their body. Weaknesses changed can be either temporary or permanent depending on the users skill.
- Users of Weakness Detection can figure out the new weakness.
- Weak against Weakness Creation.
- Still have weaknesses.
See also: Barrier Change Boss
- Son of Sun (Chrono Trigger)
- Magus (Chrono Trigger)
- MagiMaster (Final Fantasy VI)
- Syler (Heroes); via Shapeshifting
- Jitterthug (Kid Icarus: Uprising)
- Rahab (Legacy of Kain)
- Incentas (Mega Man X: Command Mission)
- Emperor Ing (Metroid Prime 2: Echoes)
- Arcana Emperor (Persona 3)
- Arcana Empress (Persona 3)
- Protagonists (Persona games)