- Hydrokinetic Transmutation
- Water Transmogrification
The user can transform matter and objects, including living beings, into water.
- May require constant contact with the object/person to prevent it from returning to its normal form.
- May require eye contact, touch or some other action.
- Effects may be temporary or irreversible.
- Death Inducement, if irreversible.
- Water Immunity
- Some targets may be immune.
- May be limited on how much matter can be changed at once.
- Absolute Restoration can undo the transmutation.