The power to create shields out of water. Sub-power of Hydrokinetic Constructs. Variation of Elemental Shield Construction.
- Hydrokinetic Shield Construction
- Water Barrier Construction
The user can create shields of varying shapes and sizes out of water.
- May be weak against Fire, Thunder, and/or Ice.
- Depending on its purpose, the shield may be limited to shielding against certain things.
- May need a source of water.
Lucy (Fairy Tail) uses Aquarius's magic to create a Water Barrier.
Macy Cheng (Magic to Win) produces a water shield while levitating a plant.
Professor Kang (Magic to Win) shields himself from rain, but the shield is useless against physical attacks and electricity.
Darui (Naruto) using Water Release: Water Formation Wall to create a powerful pressurized water defense.
Penny and Uri (Zatch Bell!) using their Ashirudo spell.