Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- H2O Physiology
- Hydro Physiology
- Water Physiology
User is made up of or can transform their body completely into water or other liquid substance. Users' transformed forms can be either anatomically identical to their normal forms, aside from being made of water, in which case they contain all organs and are somewhat vulnerable to attacks, or users can transform into homogenous matter, without any part of their form being more important than the other.
- Amorphous Physiology
- Aquatic Adaptation
- Contaminant Immunity
- Dermal Armor
- Disease Immunity
- Enhanced Durability/Invulnerability
- Enhanced Endurance
- Enhanced Lung Capacity or Oxygen Independence
- Enhanced Strength
- Hydrokinetic Intangibility
- Speed Swimming
- Water Generation
- Hydrokinetic Creature Creation
- Hydrokinetic Regeneration
- Ink Manipulation
- Liquid Mimicry
- Size Manipulation
- Thermal Resistance
- Water Form Mimicry
- Water Manipulation
- Extreme temperatures are likely a problem.
- May need practice to change back.
- User can be incapacitated or killed by being evaporated
- Some users may not be able to return to their original body/form.
- May require constant contact with element to stay in transformed state.
- Vulnerable to anything that can nullify or bypass water-based defenses.
- Magic Urn (Once Upon a Time); liquefies a magic user to contain them
- River of Lost Souls (Once Upon a Time); liquefies anyone who touches it