- For a gallery of examples for Water Manipulation, see here.
As a waterbender Katara (Avatar: The Last Airbender) can manipulate water.
The power to manipulate water.
- Water Control
- Water Release
User can create, shape and manipulate water, inorganic compound with liquid, gas (steam, water vapour), and solid (ice) states, including changing them from one state to other.
- Create/generate/increase, shape and manipulate water.
- Density Manipulation/Water Solidification via controlling water molecules.
- Move/lift water, ice, vapor, etc. at nearly any speed whether in/on surface, air or water. One could even do this on vacuum of space if one has way to survive the experience.
- Water Attacks
- Water Walking
- Viscosity Manipulation
- Healing Water
- Hydrokinetic Combat
- Hydrokinetic Regeneration
- Liquid Surveillance Communication
- Moisture Absorption
- Motor-Skill Manipulation by manipulating the water contents (about 70%) within body.
- Water Augmentation
- Water Aura
- Water Mimicry
- Water Portal Creation
- Water Touch
- Bubble Manipulation
- Dark Water Manipulation
- Ice Manipulation
- Steam Manipulation
- Vapor Manipulation
- White Water Manipulation
- Acid Manipulation
- Alcohol Manipulation
- Aquatic Adaptation
- Blood Manipulation
- Erosion Manipulation
- Freezing (through frigid cold water)
- Lake/River Manipulation
- Liquid Manipulation
- Lunar Manipulation may increase the power of this ability.
- Ocean Manipulation
- Oil Manipulation
- Salt Manipulation
- Vibration Emission in/on water, including inside someone.
As one of the classical Elements, Water is associated with:
- May be unable to create water, being limited to manipulating only from already existing sources.
- Distance and the amount of matter depends of the strength and skill of the user.
- Controlling and manipulating great bodies of water (lakes, ponds, seas, oceans) is exhausting.
- Susceptible to Electricity Manipulation.
- Can be opposed by Fire Manipulation, Magma Manipulation, or Ice Manipulation.
- Those with Sand Manipulation could use silicate particles to absorb the moisture from water.
- May not be effective against Oil Manipulation since oil is hydrophobic, meaning repelled from water.
See Also: Making a Splash