The power to move effectively under/on water.
- Liquid Maneuverability/Mobility/Movement
- Water Mobility/Movement
The user can move effectively under/on water and other liquids, allowing for great acrobatics and swimming in the water or jumping out of the water like a dolphin.
- Aquatic Adaptation
- Enhanced/Supernatural Agility
- Enhanced/Supernatural Athleticism
- Enhanced/Supernatural Leap
- Enhanced Swimming/Speed Swimming
- Liquid Current Defiance
- Liquid Movement
- Water Bouncing
- Water Dashing
- Water Walking
- Aquatic Respiration
- Cetacean Physiology
- Fish People Physiology
- Fish Physiology
- Enhanced/Supernatural Endurance
- Enhanced/Supernatural Speed
- Hyper Motion
- Hyper Rotation
- Merfolk Physiology
- Unrestricted Movement
- Unless user also has Aquatic Respiration, they can still drown.
- May be slower at land or unable to move away from water.
- May not be able to do certain movements well underwater.
- Aquaman (DC Comics)
- Harry Potter (Harry Potter); via Gillyweed
- Namor (Marvel Comics)
- Fishmen (One Piece)
- Merfolk (One Piece)
- Pissciss Volanns (Ben 10)