Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Aquatic Energizing/Infusion
- Hydrokinetic Energizing/Infusion
The user can infuse objects (usually a weapon), beings or powers with water, empowering and energizing them and allowing the user to manipulate their qualities and efficiency, allowing them use water in various ways, create tidal waves or geysers, heating up the water to boiling temperatures, reduce beings to shriveled husks, etc.
- Absorb and/or generate water.
- Amplify the strength, energy and power of weapons.
- Charged Attacks/Energy Wave Emission
- Efficacy Manipulation including speed, density, hardness and/or sharpness.
- Water Aura to manifest infusing water outside the target.
- Hydrokinetic Constructs to shape the water into various forms.
- Dark Water Manipulation
- Electric Water Manipulation
- Elemental Infusion
- Holy Water Manipulation
- Hydrokinetic Combat
- Hydrokinetic Constructs
- Ice Manipulation
- Ocean Manipulation
- Water Attacks
- Water Manipulation
- Demyx (Kingdom Hearts)
- Madison/Blue Mystic Ranger (Power Rangers: Mystic Force)
- Kai Chen/Galaxy Blue Ranger (Power Rangers: Lost Galaxy)
- Various Super Sentai characters (Super Sentai franchise)
- All Toa of Water (Bionicle)
- Water Release Users (Naruto)
- Avatar (Avatar: The Last Airbender/Legend of Korra)
- Waterbenders (Avatar: The Last Airbender/Legend of Korra)
- Water type Pokémon (Pokemon)
- Prince (Prince of Persia: Warrior Within)
- Nya (Lego Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu); as the Water Ninja
- Raziel (Legacy of Kain)