Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Hydrokinetic Armor Creation
- Water Armor Generation
- Water Armour
The user can form armor around their body or a shape it from water for protection and physical boost. With training, the user could shape the armor into new forms for weapons, transportation, even constructs of the element.
- Dermal Armor
- Enhanced Durability/Invulnerability
- Enhanced Speed
- Enhanced Strength
- Natural Weaponry
- Speed Swimming
- Water Generation
- Elemental Flight using water.
- Elemental Exoskeleton
- Hydrokinetic Combat
- Hydrokinetic Constructs
- Water Manipulation
- Water Mimicry
- With enough power, an opponent with control over fire has the potential to evaporate and dissipate the user's exoskeleton
- With enough brute force an opponent can push through the exoskeleton to get to the user's main body
- Poseidon (Greek Mythology)
- Chaos (Sonic the Hedgehog)
- Waterbenders (Avatar: the Last Airbender/The Legend of Korra)
- Aanf (Avatar: The Last Airbender); via merging with La
- Juvia Lockser (Fairy Tail)
- Spinosaurus (Dinosaur King); via Element Booster