- Hydrokinetic Bow Creation/Construction
- Water Bow Projection
The user can construct bows (including crossbows) and arrows from nothing or by shaping the existing water allowing them to attack from distance. Depending on what the weapon is made of, it can posses a variety of abilities and be very effective in both offensive and defensive combat.
- Bow Construction
- Bullet Projection
- Bullet Hell
- Dark Water Manipulation
- Elemental Bow Construction
- Elemental Constructs
- Enhanced Marksmanship
- Holy Water Manipulation
- Hydrokinetic Constructs
- Missile Generation
- Projectile Enhancement
- Scatter Shot
- Water Infusion
- Water Manipulation
- Velocity Manipulation
- Most users need both of their hands to use bow effectively.
- May be unable to create water, being limited to manipulating already existing sources.
- How long the bow lasts depends on the users skill and power, some may need near constant attention, others are effectively permanent.
- May be at a disadvantage against Water Absorption or Fire and Ice-based abilities.
- Mikleo (Tales of Zestiria)
- Sorey (Tales of Zestiria)
- Kevin/Blue Samurai Ranger (Power Rangers Samurai)
- Ryunosuke Ikenami/Shinken Blue (Samurai Sentai Shinkenger)
- Waterbenders (Avatar: The Last Airbender)
- Karen Minazuki/Cure Aqua (Pretty Cure 5 & Yes! Precure 5 GOGO!); via Sapphire Arrow
- Noah Carver/Blue Megaforce Ranger (Power Rangers: Megaforce)
- Liqurdator (Darkwing Duck)